- An association under the law of 1901
- A board of directors made up of volunteers, professionals, elected territorial representatives
- We have several missions:
- Welcoming and informing visitors
- Developing our heritage and coordinating the stakeholders
- Promoting the local tourist offer
- Inhabitants of the Land of Commercy
- Tourism professionals
- Or you just like the Land of Commercy and its heritage
If you want to share your enthusiasm to bring to life Commercy and its surroundings and to make them famous, join us!
If you become a member of the Tourist Office:
You will benefit from advantages as discounts on our trips, guided tours and activities…
Gathering Easter eggs on the truffle area in Boncourt-sur-Meuse
Gourmet walk in the Land of Commercy
But not only…
- You will be active into a dynamic association
- You will be eligible for the board of directors and you will participate in the management of the Office
- You will be able to vote during the general meeting
Discover all the available services to help you in order to make you known!
You will have a dedicated, secured area at your disposal:
- Accessing the latest news linked to your line of business (regulations, statistics, audits…)
- Placing orders online to receive regional, departmental and local information
- Updating your SITLOR data (SITLOR is a tourist information website in Lorraine)
- Receiving advice and tricks about Web tools of today and tomorrow
- Monitoring your e-reputation throughout a custom report concerning all that is said about you on the internet
Every year, we organise an “Eductour” in the Land of Commercy in order to make our heritage better known by the tourism professionals.
Click on “members’ area” and log in thanks to your password.
Take part in the life of the town as a volunteer!