Covering an area of 3.500 m², this English garden is flowered all the year. You will find here perennial collections, rare shrubs, rose bushes and climbing plants. The garden is divided into 9 rooms separated by metal structures and pergolas with climbing roses and clematis.
- Shade garden with ferns and hellebores
- Pink garden with old roses and hydrangeas clematis
- Blue garden with perennial geraniums, asters, garlic, campanulas and larkspurs
- Tunnel with old roses and clematis
- White garden located in the orchard with outstanding shrub foliage or flowers
- Sun garden with poppies, English roses and iris
- Tree garden with trees and shrubs
- Vegetable garden with plants of fruits and vegetables
The garden is called the four-season garden by some visitors, because it is bloomed from April to the first frosts. All kinds of visitors will like walking through the Bussy garden, from those who look for the variety of flowers to those who just want to spend a quiet time. It belongs to the list of gardens to visit in Lorraine since 2001.
Bloomed all year round!
From May to October, guided tours by reservation. A guided tour lasts about 1 hour.
Individual price: €4 – with the “Pass Lorraine”: €3 – free of charge for people up to 16 years old
Open to the public every Saturday and Sunday from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m. from May, 15th to August, 15th and by reservation only during the week.